Openbor Pandora Don't Run

laurent0977

Hi

I am very happy i have my pandora.

I try openbor ver pandora but the pak file don't run. I have the sreeen menu openbor with pak file but they don't run. it s the same thing for ginge openbor wiz.

Can you help me please.

An other question, the hotfix correction increase the compatibility emulator ???

Thanks

Laurent

Have you checked the documentation for OpenBoR (it's in the "Documentation" menu in Xfce, or can be read by highlighting the app and pressing the "Y" game button in Minimenu), to make sure that you've put your .pak files in the correct location?

Regarding emulator compatibility, no; Hotfixes deal with the operating system and included software only - they cannot, to my knowledge, affect the compatibility of emulators.

lolo1977 said:
I try openbor ver pandora but the pak file don't run. I have the sreeen menu openbor with pak file but they don't run. it s the same thing for ginge openbor wiz.

look /tmp for a logfile and see you if spot an error message

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

It's very curious when i put one bor in paks, openbor run directly with one game. If i put two bor in paks folder the game don't run.

i give the temp openbor

rm : cannot remove /tmp/cpuspeed': no such file or directory not mounted on loop yet, doing so
LoopMountedon:
Filetype is Squashfs
sudo mount -t quashfs /dev/loop1
filesystem is vfat
app start
app end
leanup done

Laurent

Hi

i dont resolve my problem on openbor with install hot fix 5 on my pandora.

I dont understand the problem. I search in the script openbor an error but i dont understand.

Have you the same problem for launch openbor game?

Thanks

laurent

Back