Ordering Soon, Couple Questions

Paradox

oh em gee
Website
Visit site
I'll be ordering my GP2x soon from GBAX, i have read around the forum though that there are no gp2x available until at least January, is this true?

Also, it says you get this with the GP2x from GBAX:

What's in the box?

GP2X console (With 64M Internal Storage)
USB Cable for PC connection (With 2.0 Support)
Preloaded Linux with Media player (MP3, Divx, WMA etc.)
CD with Games, Utilities, MP3 player, Movie player
2 * AA batteries
SDK - Make your own games!
Full User Manual
How to Guide/ Movie Samples/ Game Ports included

I've heard people who have recieved their console say that some things that are advertised havn't been in their box...

EG: Cd with games, utilities, etc
the SDK
how to guide(?)

if not in the box, will gbax give a download or ship them later on, does anyone know?

thanks

I order mine on Sunday 20th November 2005 from gbax and they took my money out of my account. They said they will ship In early December thats when I got a email back from them.

It does come with the CD. This has the so far released games and emulators on. It is only 36 mb. Seems like a wasted disc.... It also has the SDk and some utiles

on GBAX it says im paying for 24hour special delivery, so shouldnt i get it within 1 day after them taking the money out of my bank account?

thanks

I emailed them yesterday and they email back within the hour saying that orders placed now would be shipped early December.

on GBAX it says im paying for 24hour special delivery, so shouldnt i get it within 1 day after them taking the money out of my bank account?

thanks
No you will not, it's preorder, you will get it when it's your turn in the long list of preorders. Everyone who preorder get their money drawn from their accounts and the unit itself later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back