Outcast Help !

metalhammer

Still Fresh
Hi All again,

since I'm new, I'm making sure that everyone will notice my entry: bothering you with another question :p !

Here we go:

- I Installed Outcast (it should be the latest, namely 003) and I got some roms for few games I had on my ST
- I can insert them into the drive and I can start the application
- anyway most of them keep me cycling through the real time menu eventually going to the workbench
- over there I can see the floppy A and B icons, the menu but I cannot click on any item :huh:

Should I see the workbench or am I doing something wrong ?
If I need to go first to the workbench, what should I do to start a game from there ?

Thanks,
WizBoy

Ok, thanks for the hint !

Let's wait then for the new release :)

Cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:
...I just installed the 004 version of Outcast, we had some improvements for sure (I can now click on the disk icons in the workbench loading the game !) but unfortunately, I cannot still start the game itself :(

Let's take an example: I load 'Barbarian' I can see the intro screen and demo mode playing...anyway how can I start playing ??!
I'm pressing all the buttons (I tried also the keyboard) but the game simply doesn't react :( (it keeps running in demo mode)

I'm sure in order to start playing, in the old ST, you had to press the fire button of the joystick but how can I do that here ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back