Palm Tungsten T2

washo

Washo 4 evr
Website
Visit site
Hi all
Maybe I will buy that one and I would like to knwo if anyone here already got one and if so then whats about it?

also what are tha available emu and how are they working...?
(I heard of gbaz...is it really woring?)

thanks for your time

see you :lol:

PS: I wont leave my GP32 :)

Just grabbed my PDAessentials mag

Tungsten T2 got 87%

it only has a 144Mhz processor

my ipaq 2210 ppc on the other hand has a 400mhx Xscale processor, but can only just run GBA at a pretty low speed

I am NOT a fan of PalmOS, its too basic and apporach to an OS for my liking

Windows2003 SE is the way to go!!!

thanks
is a Dell X30 enough...?
:lol:
it has a 624MHz MMX cpu...with 64M RAM
I cant believe all that stuff in this so small thing...

if it can really play PSX and GBA games then maybe I will sell my GP32 FLU
should be 250€ with 6SMC (3x128 + 3x64), RF-link, CHA01 modded...

Tungsten... funny name.
That name consist of the 2 words "tung" & "sten", which in some scandinavian means "heavy" & "rock".

Hope everyone feel smarter now.

Look into a tungsten T3, 400 MHz processor :) and palm OS runs quicker than pocketPC, I have had both.
My current tungsten T has 144 MHz processor and will run gb, gbc, nes, sms, gg, pc engine all fine.
If you get a T3 (not a TT or T2 because they have limited runtime ram) or other new model you also get to use Skeezix's guinea pig which will do genesis amongst other things, beats of rage, castaway....
The only things lacking really are SNES and Doom.
Of course you can get a zodiac which will do that...... (no flame war please)
Can anyone tell us how well MorphGear on the PPC runs? I hear that it emulates a lot of systems but is unusably slow for SNES for example so I can't see PSX being a success. Though don't remember where I heard that, could be rubbish.....

I look around and I think I gonna buy a PPC...
The new one running at 624MHz with WMMX 64M RAM/64M ROM wifi bluetooth.....
For the PSX that is amazing but it is running for some games (Parsite Eve...) at full speed...
I hope everything else is playable (SNES, Genesis, GB/GBC/GBA, .....)

washo posted on Sep 29 2004 at 08:59 AM said:
I look around and I think I gonna buy a PPC...
The new one running at 624MHz with WMMX 64M RAM/64M ROM wifi bluetooth.....
For the PSX that is amazing but it is running for some games (Parsite Eve...) at full speed...
I hope everything else is playable (SNES, Genesis, GB/GBC/GBA, .....)

It might be fast enough to run PSX (and other emulators) but will it be playable? IMO controls on handhelds suck for gaming, I don't even enjoy NES or Gameboy on a Palm or PPC and those only got 4 buttons, not to mention the terrible navigation buttons on handhelds. It might be fun to see Playstation games running on your handheld but if the controls suck the fun will only last for a very short time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back