Pandora console for sale (based in UK, London)

basa

Still Fresh
Hi All,

i've decided to sell my Pandora console and thought i'd try here before going to ebay. It comes with the charger and 4gb sdcard. I was around 990 on the list so got this a while back- but to be honest it has had very little use, so in very good condition. My username on ebay is cgtechnology and i have very good feedback. Based in london, so you can collect from myself or i can post. Open to offers but im hoping to get around 290 pounds+. Comes with the metal pandora battery box.

Thanks

unfortunately i'm not using it as much as i hoped. Due to my job i need to carry a laptop with me whever i go- so a pandora is left on the shelf :-(

bid at 112 pounds now, only a day to go so check it out.

Are the nubs and wi-fi alright?

Why make two topics about this?

Would you be willing to ship also outside UK? I live in Finland, and would of course be willing to pay the extra from the postage. I don't feel like needing insured mail though, just buy a tight bubblefoam post parcel and put the items inside, shipping with Air Mail. Assuming I win the auction, that is. But it would be great if you would offer shipping outside of UK as well.

Back