Pandora For Sale (Uk)

Cannibal

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have a Pandora I've turned on maybe a dozen times (It lost out to my Android tablet), comes with official case, batch1 (nubs are fine) and has the official case and PSU.

I'd rather not delve in to the crazy expensive world of Ebay/PayPal so please PM any offers (Bank transfer prefered, PayPal at an absolute push (You will have to pay the fees)). UK mainland courier shipping only £6 (without insurance).

Please direct offers from £300 (UK only please)

pandorat.jpg

I'm interested. How much for the unit and its accessories plus shipping to Southern California, USA? Also, you seem to have forgotten to include the stylus in your parts list. Is it missing or did you merely forget to write it there?

Awaiting your quote,
BlueJelly

MajorPSP156 said:
How much your selling it for and its shipping to Boston, USA just for the pandora only? :)

Please drop me a PM with your zip code, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannibal said:
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for offers from £300, please PM me if you have an offer to make.

Thanks.

PM sent. Ready to purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a lot of questions and enquiries, I'm not very comfortable with a sale outside the UK, reason being that import tax because of declared insurance and shipping would bring the price right up, probably too much to ask for. If you're in the UK and want to buy I'll take £300 inc P&P.

Back