Pandora naked. Totally naked.

Some of these are begging to be cleaned up and turned into default desktop backgrounds for the Pandora.

Very neat to see the Pandora from this perspective, showing off all of MWeston's handiwork.

I'm not a skilled GIMPer but I've just slapped a bit of scalin' and croppin' on some of these to make 5 different backgrounds, each one available as inverted or unverted. I've also included the original files I used and the GIMP .xcf files (though they're pretty much useless :p )

https://dl.dropbox.c...ay-desktops.zip

I haven't got a Pandora to see if these look any good on it, though.

EDIT: Just realised people might prefer me to just attach the images ><

pandora-xray-1.jpeg

pandora-xray-1-invert.jpeg

pandora-xray-2.jpeg

pandora-xray-2-invert.jpeg

pandora-xray-3.jpeg

pandora-xray-3-invert.jpeg

pandora-xray-4.jpeg

pandora-xray-4-invert.jpeg

pandora-xray-5.jpeg

pandora-xray-5-invert.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very kool... would also make nice level background for a pacman type game me thinks

Very cool images, especially all of the components of the OMAP sandwiched together. you see the wirebonds of the memory attaching to the bga balls inside the substrate. etc..

Very cool images, especially all of the components of the OMAP sandwiched together. you see the wirebonds of the memory attaching to the bga balls inside the substrate. etc..

That was the reason for the X-Ray: To check if the production is accurate. And yes, it is VERY accurate :)

Nice picture. I am sure someone can make some nice backgroud out of them. Here is a quick test with gimp. (crop + colorize)

pandorra NP-01.jpeg

pandorra NP-02.jpeg

pandorra NP-03.jpeg

pandorra NP-04.jpeg

pandorra-09.jpeg

Pandography!

Marshall, I especially like your take on them. I like to rotate among some of my favorite backdrops, and these are quite nice!

Back