Release pandora shop.

fallingout

Still Fresh
so i was thinking of how lame it is to have to take out your SD card and upload all of the software you want, then i though of the wii shop channel and how you can just download it all. so what if pandora created an official website where you could upload the software you've made for the pandora and download it to the pandora where ever you are. The website would have a server that scanned each file uploaded for possible viruses and delete the threats and would be able to put things into categories such as apps and games. this way firmware can be updated, you can get software when and where ever you feel like it without having to go through the upload to the sd card via computer.

there is probably more that could be added, but my thoughts get all mixed up when i have an idea, so some of it doesn't make sense or is repetitive. if it is i'm sorry. can't wait to get the pandora.

Pretty much every major Linux distro has what you're talking about. Nice job reinventing it, though! I think Pandora already has a package repository set up, somewhere...

Back