Pandora Vs Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
My link
The pandora seems to be very similar to the ipad.Though the pandora fits in your pocket.
The pandora should be able to multitask i guess as it has a full desktop.The ipad cannot multitask.
Still it will be popular.Bet apple release a new version yearly and eventually include video-conferencing,etc.
This just makes me happier to be getting a pandy

wrath of khan said:
The pandora seems to be very similar to the ipad.Though the pandora fits in your pocket.
Says it all.
iPad -> 10" tablet
Pandora -> handheld

Last edited by a moderator:
wrath of khan said:
My link
The pandora should be able to multitask i guess as it has a full desktop.The ipad cannot multitask.
Still it will be popular.Bet apple release a new version yearly and eventually include video-conferencing,etc.
This just makes me happier to be getting a pandy

thatsnice.jpg

Im sure they are,though they have similar features in them,long battery life,etc.Im not very technical minded anyhow,though i intend to learn a bit more.Still though the pandoras size is very impressive.

wrath of khan said:
The pandora seems to be very similar to the ipad.
:blink:

In much the same way that a netbook is similar to a full tower PC, you mean?

Monk said:
wrath of khan said:
The pandora seems to be very similar to the ipad.
:blink:

In much the same way that a netbook is similar to a full tower PC, you mean?
In much the same way an apple is similar to a giraffe.

I just feel some "Pandoras box" and "Ipad" joke is in here somewhere, but I don't want to go there :ph34r:

Ipad is mush like TouchBook (same Soc as the Pandora but with 512Mo of RAM)
http://www.alwaysinnovating.com/home/index.htm

Are you serious? Those two are nothing alike. Starting with the pandora is actually useful and ending with the ipad has one button and a capacitive touch-screen. They're alike in the same way that a moped an a sports car are alike: They're both motor vehicles tecchnically, and you might get good mileage on a moped, but it isn't going to get you very far.

I think the point has been sufficiently made. If anybody would like to continue discussing Apple's latest fetish-object, it has its very own thread in Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back