Picodrive, Touchscreen Lightgun Support?

Saxton_boy

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

Who here would love lightgun/touch screen support for the Mega CD (pico)? I think this would be amazing for Snatcher and other games. Can it be done notaz? if so, I want to use this topic to get a fund of donations going!

What do you all think?

Mike

notaz said:
Yes it can, it's planned but won't be there in the next update yet.
Where would you use that besides Snatcher?

Great! A really nice feature.
To be honest: Snatcher is the only game that came to my mind which is really good.
Lethal Enforcer is mediocrity and Corpse Killer actually crap but involuntarily funny sometimes.
This are the only games I know...

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz said:
Yes it can, it's planned but won't be there in the next update yet.
Where would you use that besides Snatcher?

To be honest I think Snatcher is worth the feature alone. ;) I do enjoy a western also like Mad Dog McCree...

Fantastic news that its in the pipeline!!!! :D

Sounds like a lot of work for one game with the lightun.

Me I would rather have a "proper" Picodrive port first with anti-tear support and more of the graphics modes working.

DaveC said:

Me I would rather have a "proper" Picodrive port first with anti-tear support and more of the graphics modes working.

There is already work in progress (and it's already looking good).

Since it won't be included in the next update according to notaz I see no problem....

sbock said:
DaveC said:

There is already work in progress (and it's already looking good).

Since it won't be included in the next update according to notaz I see no problem....
No, no problem. I would just hate to see it delayed for that but that is just my opinion. It is not up to me so whatever happens, happens.

Back