Picodrive V1.32 Sega Cd Bios "not Found"

Pylon_Trooper

Still Fresh
Hi guys.

I'm new to the GP2X scene, and have thus far had immense fun with the machine. Now, don't be scathing if this seems really obvious, because I've seen how elite some folks around here are to newbies...

I'm running Gmenu2X.09 front-end, if that matters. Anyway, yeah, using Picodrive 1.32 and I'm trying to run Snatcher Sega CD. It didn't load, so I checked the Sega CD options and for the US, EUR and JAP region BIOS that it wasn't found. NOT FOUND, rather.

Is there something I'm missing? I searched around these forums, but it seems nobody else has this issue. Probably because they know what they're doing. I'd really appreciate someone steering me in the right direction. Am I missing those those files, or is Picodrive not configured properly?

Please simplify the instructions if you can. I'm new to it, but willing to learn!

Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: The Snatcher file is in a .zip file, if that helps. Does it need a renaming? Can't wait to play it, though.

This might help you out:
No ROMS site please. Read board rules here
hando

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably wouldnt link those..and besides, even if they were allowed that site has roms. I know very well that it does..

although I hear people make backups of their sega cd bios that might be available through google..:)

Links to R0mZ sites are against the rules. I see someone getting in trouble :ph34r:

bagmouse7 said:
This might help you out:
[*** LINK REMOVED ***]
Thanks for your help. I'll try these out...and regardless of the linkage to a rom site, I think you've solved my problem!

The GP2X is one of the best purchases I've ever made. History on an SD card. Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
even direct links to bios roms is against the rules ;)
Pylon_Trooper, you better download it asap before a mod deletes his post. Otherwise you are going to have to find them on your own.

Sorry about posting the site.
I honestly thought that was a legal site.
My bad, and I won't do it again...

Back