Podcast?

whiskthecat

whiskthecat
Website
pigliver.blogsite.org
I think a podcast that talks about all the latest news on the 2x would be pretty awsome. I would do it myself but i dont have the time. Also maybe a list of top gams for certain systems. Like top neo cd games and top megadrive games and stuff like that. The reviews are great but i just think a list would be really helpfull.

Dont mind me though i am just spitting out ideas. :D

beanfarmer posted on Dec 23 2005 at 11:45 AM said:
d00d thas an awsome idea

yeah, go to monroeworld.com or whatever.

He does retrogaming radio, see if he could edit out the GP2X specific parts into their own show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now that i think about it I might be able to make my own podcast but i would need some one to host the files for me because my crappy internet + my crappy server wouldnt be able to handle lots of peaople downloading audio.

TelcoLou posted on Dec 23 2005 at 03:40 PM said:
What the hell is a podcast?

It sounds vile ...

a video for and ipod :D

Last edited by a moderator:
its just an mp3 file that is updated via rss. It really has nothing to do with an ipod. But you subscribe to the podcast and whenever you plug in ur mp3 playr (gp2x) it automatically updates the file so you have the latest news on the gp2x or whatever else.

Lets try this again, what is a podcast, in general terms, a syndicated mp3, or video file (for the video ipods, but no one wants that).

So basically its an rss file with an mp3 as the content.

--edit-- I was beat to it while checking my facts haha!

Back