Port My Game?

trix said:
I've never heard of this game, I just played it and am hooked! This game is really fun!

Glad you liked it! And one of my earliar ideas once it went infinite was to do a speed thing ages ago, I just never got around to putting it in and seeing if it was fun, I may do that in the next version and stick Trix in the credits ;)

I've been sent a pitch from Sofox that sounds very very promising, so for now I'm going to be in talks with him about bringing it to Pandora for (hopefully) around its launch time... I know what you're thinking, can we really make this game within 2 years? (Joking, please don't kill me)

So I'm very excited to see this possibly on Pandora soon!
-Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! It would be really cool to be in the credits, but, I didn't really do anything worthy of it except play the game, get addicted, then spout off a random idea. Although if you implement that mode of play you could call it "Trix Mode" or something, lol!

trix said:
haha! It would be really cool to be in the credits, but, I didn't really do anything worthy of it except play the game, get addicted, then spout off a random idea. Although if you implement that mode of play you could call it "Trix Mode" or something, lol!
Funny you should say that, a seperate mode is already penned in as "Trick Mode" would you accept that being changed to Trix mode (since nothing is set in stone yet) despite not being related to yoru idea? :p

got_wot said:
trix said:
Funny you should say that, a seperate mode is already penned in as "Trick Mode" would you accept that being changed to Trix mode (since nothing is set in stone yet) despite not being related to yoru idea? :p

Well if it's not my idea I don't really want credit for it, but I appreciate the offer!

Although if you ever do implement my idea, I bet I'll stay on the top score list for awhile! I'm getting really good at keeping the screen cleared of enemies.

So I finally noticed the second link in the first post, the Indestructotank remake, with Indescruc2tank. After beating all of the modes, here's my thoughts:

First, you had "gain fuel via combo's" in there! Kick ass! The whole travelling faster on right side of screen was pretty cool too.

Boost jump was great! perfect little crutch for those rare times when random chance gives you a blank screen with nothing to land on.

Story Line: LMAO @ the Darth Vader thing, totally saw it coming, but hilarious anyway! Also LMAO @ the end "Crap, I left the engine on."
the Hacker was the easiest boss, nothing stops the player from simply hammering away at him. The last boss took me a few tries, but once I discovered the Secret Method, it was all gravy from there.

Also, the music is bad f*ing ass! However, it does get old, another track or two with a random chance of loading would be pretty awesome, as long as any new BGM maintained the heavy epic badassness of the original.

The new graphics are decent, but I preferred the old solid metal style indestructotank. It was more... indestructible looking.

Max Combo medal is 60? Other people either must suck at this, or I am amazing, because I was getting 150+ sometimes. More medals please!

totally addicted to this game, don't know what it is about it, but it's really fun to play!

- trix

I must say I'm very excited to see this ported to the pandora. In flash games it has to be in the top 5 for me. I have ibky one suggestion that may already be implemented: could you use the touchscreen? On this game, I think the touchscreen could be very fun to use.

Mainly: Pleased Fan!!!

Willrandship said:
I have ibky one suggestion that may already be implemented: could you use the touchscreen? On this game, I think the touchscreen could be very fun to use.
Why would you use the touchscreen to move a tank left and right? Or.. how??

Back