Possibly might be selling my GP32

Ceromus

Still Fresh
Im just mostly curious if anyone is interested, I got a car tax haunting me and my gp32 is one of the things im willing to part with.

For about 250 US Dollars im selling:

1. Regular gp32 in almost perfect condition (has some marks around the gray border wear I replaced the screen)
2. 128MB Samsung SmartMedia Card
3. Alot of replacement screens (20) custom made, youll never have to worry about scratches ever again
4. GBA Carry case (logo removed) holds the gp32 along with the battery recharger and 4 batteries
5. Rayovac 4 battery charger and 4 rayovac rechargeable batteries
6. Movie Park
7. Games (from joygp so you can put them all on same card)
Tanglee's magic squares
Treasure Island
Rally Pop
Dungeon and Guarder
Little Wizard
GP Fight
Pinball Dreams
Super Plusha

AIM: Ceromus

when you say 20 custom made screens (sorry i'm not interested in purchase btw i have got one already and i am in the UK anyway) do you mean YOU made them?? if so, how?? what with? sounds interesting!! maybe you should try selling it on ebay with $250 as your reserve??
you might get more then ;)

im fortunate enough to have one of those custom plastic/acrylic companies in my area and I ordered a bunch of replacement screens to be made for my gp32

I'm definately interested in this, assuming my GP32 hasn't already been ordered that is. I'll add you to my ICQ and we can take it from there. Just out of curiousity, how much would it cost to ship all of that to London (that's the proper one, not the one in Canada)? I'm assuming you'd want me to pay for shipping, hence me asking.

It would be alot unfortunately just looking at the quotes from ups and fed-ex I have never actually sent a product over seas but the prices its quoting me is pretty ridiculous.

Cheapest I could find is united states postal service EMS shipping approximately 30 dollars with insurance delivery time 3-5 days

Back