Pro Evo 6 Is An Xbox 360 Exclusive

LHC posted on Aug 29 2006 at 10:56 PM said:
declaration posted on Aug 29 2006 at 06:14 PM said:
dont be ridiculous-
Microsoft will have paid Konami to not port it- so that Xbox owners have to upgrade. That is the only reason they are not releasing an xbox version when they are releasing a PS2 version. If the game was technically too advanced for the xbox or if Konami genuinely thought there wasnt enough of a market for a port, that would be fine. As it is, MS is artificially keeping the game from us.

And if you dont like football games, fair enough, but we dont need to hear about it in this thread.
They can do what they want. It's up to Konami what they do and if they want to receive money from Microsoft to make a game 360 exclusive then that is their prerogative.
Microsoft are artificially shortening the life of a console they sold to me at great expense.

I dont care whether it's their prerogatove to do so, or whether they can legally, but rather whether they should do so. I think no, and I'm mightily pissed off with them for it. Forgive me for expressing my opinions on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand that you may be pissed off, but none of us knows the deal MS made with Konami (if any). So in the end it´s your fault for buying a Microsoft console.

Back