Problem With Attack Sheets...

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
I have made a quick attack sheet for a character (just to test that i can get it to work) when i edit my entity, i can see the first frame of animation for the attack in the bottom right where it should be. However, when playing. if i press A, nothing happens. In fact it acts the same way it did when I had just a blank attack sheet on my smc.

How do I get this to work?

thanks

havin the same prob, but I used that blank game pallete and put all new .raw files in and when I hit A , nothin happens also
teams are set right
AI...
attack animate...

???

~Octavious

HELP!

nothing happens when you press the attack button?

hmm, check the attack settings for it - does the "preview" picture of the attack show up correctly? also have you set the duration setting, its 40 frames per second so an attack with a duration of 40 will take a second to perform.

make damage start and damage stop the same value, normally a value half of the attack duration.

i recommend,

attack duration: 50
damage start : 25
damage stop : 25

if thats set and the preview is showing, just assign that attack to your player and it should work :p also try going into entity editing mode, pressing SELECT over the player and picking 'SET AS PLAYER' just incase some values have been lost during copying and pasting.

let me know if that helps :)

bit of an oversight on my behalf, i'll make it so when it 'formats' a new game it'll put in 50 for all the attack durations for default.

Back