Problem with Certificate

David M

Still Fresh
I am a Pandora subscriber. I keep getting a popup window that requires that I install a certificate. I will follow the procedure and at the end I get another popup window that says the certificate has been installed successfully. The music will then play for about three songs and then stops. I then get the same popup window again that says I need to install the certificate. I have tried installing the certificate numerous times with the same unsuccessful results.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Thanks,

David

It sounds like you are a Pandora Internet Radio user. If so, then you are on the wrong forum friend.

These boards are about the openpandora gaming handheld/linux computer.

why do people keep making this mistake? it's not like it's hard to tell between a forum for the pandora radio and a forum for the openpandora...

Well its another potential customer each time this error is made and they geek out when they discover what the hell kind of a Pandora exists here! Maybe at least
wink.gif

edit : In the spirit of discovery

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qPyzC1NFkJE?feature=oembed

http://openpandora.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies. It was an easy mistake for me. I am not a computer expert who does Linux and neither are most people.

Perhaps you need to describe what you are in a little more detail on your homepage so this mistake does not happen as often?

No offense intended. Just trying to help.

Sorry for the bother. Bye.

David

Hi David M. It seems that you may have confused the homepage of www.openpandora.com with the one we use - the homepage at www.openpandora.org exclusively advertises the Pandora computer. ;)

EDIT: My apologies, I've just realised that you almost certainly mean making the forum index clearer! I've forwarded this suggestion to the administrators here, to make sure that they know about it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back