Problem With Squidgesnes 0.34

Targus

Website
www.romnation.net
Ok i fallowed the Installation notes in the read me and still can not get the emulator to see the roms. I made a new folder in the root dir called SNES also tried snes then upziped the emulator in to that. Then i made a new folder called roms also tired ROMS and and put a rom file in it. i then took out my card put it in my gp2x loaded up squidgesnes went to roms at the menu and all it showed was /mnt/sd/roms/snes with no roms any where.. could any one help me? and does the emulator support SMC roms or do they have to be zipped or something

at the menu and all it showed was /mnt/sd/roms/snes with no roms any where..

make a folder in the root of your card and name it 'roms'. then make a subfolder in this new folder, and call it 'snes'. that's what the path above points to. From your description it seems you have a '/mnt/sd/roms' for the rom-images and a '/mnt/sd/snes' for the emulator itself. So it would just be a question of adding one more subdirectory..

P.

Last edited by a moderator:
at the menu and all it showed was /mnt/sd/roms/snes with no roms any where..

make a folder in the root of your card and name it 'roms'. then make a subfolder in this new folder, and call it 'snes'. that's what the path above points to. From your description it seems you have a '/mnt/sd/roms' for the rom-images and a '/mnt/sd/snes' for the emulator itself. So it would just be a question of adding one more subdirectory..

P.
ahh it worked! thanks alot man! but one this is that the sega emulator need that room dir to...

Back