Problems I'm Having

mmielke

I'm having a couple software problems and would appreciate your support.

1) I have no idea why certain folders don't show up in firmware version 1.6. They are on my SD card in the games folder, but will not show up in the games menu or in the file browser. Specifically GPSP, and the Atari emulators.

2) I've tried to get Battle Jewels to work properly in firmware versions 1.06, 1.5, and 1.6, but it locks up at certain parts. I have re-downloaded Battle Jewels multiple times and the problem still persists. Here is the problem: Every so often, when I'm in the middle of a match (especially if I try to use a special ability), the game locks up. What is the possible cause of this? My SD card works fine, as the other games and apps work perfectly.

Hi,

1) As I know all folders inside the game and apps directory can't be accessed through the explorer, Only the .inis show up there.

2) Me too. It's probably a bug in Battle Jewels. For me it crashes every time I want to access the options menu.

lenrlad

The folders don't show up at all....... I can see them when I use MPlayer's menu or Write, but why won't they show up elsewhere?

That's because caanoo's internal file browser ('explorer' in main menu) 'can't' do that. He will only show you the .inis (without it's extension). Because they think, you only have games in this folder. Furthermore the 'GAME' menu only show the games on your sd card 'which should work' (.inis with wrong executable won't show up). The explorer shows you nearly everything, if it's in the right folder.

Back