Problems With Beyond Oasis On Drmd

project86

Has anyone played very far through Beyone Oasis for MD? I absolutely LOVE this game... but it has some issues. First, the music seems to freeze every once in a while, and just hangs on one note. You can't hear sound effects anymore when this happens. No big deal. But the main problem is that it keeps freezing. It happens when I play for about 15-20 min, after I beat the giant crab monster (for lack of a better description). Then I go just a bit further, and I'm in a castle fighting those red and blue blobs again. Eventually I kill them and a big heart appears. When I pick it up, the game freezes. It's wierd because I can still hit select and go back into the DrMD Menu. I've tried 2 seperate versions of the ROM and it does the same thing. Any ideas? I'm using DrMD 5b5

project86 posted on Jul 29 2006 at 08:03 PM said:
Has anyone played very far through Beyone Oasis for MD? I absolutely LOVE this game... but it has some issues. First, the music seems to freeze every once in a while, and just hangs on one note. You can't hear sound effects anymore when this happens.

I've never played the game, but I'll give it a try (i'm absolutely hooked on Wonder Boy 6 right now .. HOLY!)

but as for your sound problem...I get the exact same thing with NBA live 95' (i think it's 95).
I didn't bother finding a fix, but it seems like a repeating probelm.

same with Skitchin' and Forgotten Worlds..they load up fine, but then freeze just before gameplay. not sure why, but there is definetly a pattern

Last edited by a moderator:
Back