Programmer Needed For A Car Game (paid Job)

scaramouche

Website
www.mondomorbo.net
Hello guys.

The company were i work at need the developing of a car racing style game.

I need a programmer: not graphic design skill needed we already have a graphic designer who can make graphic needed and requested by the programmer. In fact the designer will be assigned for working with the game programmer.

We need a budget for this task only, one game, and if we get deal we can start . And perhaps if results are good we are requesting new ones.

Game need to be on flash or any system that allow to be played online. An executable download version can be useful to. Any possibility for porting the game to portable platforms will be appreciated.

Interested ones please send me a private message here i will respond very soon.

Regards

Scaramouche

I am pretty sure you have no idea what a gp32/gp2x or pandora is... this is not a forum for you to hire programmers. If you had any interest in the afore mentioned handhelds, which I doubt, you would know that. This thread belongs into the offtopic section. Or are you trying to make a game for the gp2x?

Yeah, was interested right up until the "flash, or can be played online" part... what you want is not a programmer, as such, but someone who owns a copy of Flash and is familiar with ActionScript (or whatever that stuff uses now).

What you're actually *after* is a web-games designer, not a portable, open-source, embedded device developer which is what everyone will assume you are looking for by you posting on this forum. It's a whole different ballgame.

ledow said:
Yeah, was interested right up until the "flash, or can be played online" part... what you want is not a programmer, as such, but someone who owns a copy of Flash and is familiar with ActionScript (or whatever that stuff uses now).

Not exactly only Flash. You have Unity, and. Silverlight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back