Question About Play-Asia

sev101477

Still Fresh
I preordered a Caanoo before release from Play-Asia, and on Saturday the 21st, recieved an e-mail that it was shipped. I have yet to receive my package, and it's been a week. It was shipped under Air Economy Box Registered. I put in the tracking number on the USPS website, and this is what it says:

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, August 27, 2010, 10:22 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, August 24, 2010, 3:36 pm, HONG KONG

So I'm wondering if it got held up somehow in Hong Kong, or what the deal is? I'm in ohio, US.

When I ordered my Wiz from Play-Asia, I got it in 3 days, and I live in Illinois, so you might just be getting some bad luck with the foreign mail service. I'd give it a couple more days, and if nothing contact Play-Asia.

Air economy registered is just the slowest shipping with a signiture requirement and can take 1-4weeks depending on location, customs, and what not.

EMS, Express, and the lot have always arrived to me within 1-2 days. I have had the economy deliveries arrive within 1 week, and I have also had one take almost a month durring the holidays. There is no set time(I'm not even sure about tracking), for the economy shippments.

1-2 weeks is the norm though. Good Luck!

Chris

sevlom said:
I preordered a Caanoo before release from Play-Asia, and on Saturday the 21st, recieved an e-mail that it was shipped. I have yet to receive my package, and it's been a week. It was shipped under Air Economy Box Registered. I put in the tracking number on the USPS website, and this is what it says:

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, August 27, 2010, 10:22 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, August 24, 2010, 3:36 pm, HONG KONG

So I'm wondering if it got held up somehow in Hong Kong, or what the deal is? I'm in ohio, US.
Well i buy my WIZ on play-asia, and he took 3 weeks to come. So do not worry cause soon or later you'll receive it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today. Despite the lack of software it seems nice so far. Very comfortable to use. The pink charging light can be seen through the white case.

Mine arrived today too (shipped august 21, exactly 9 days, pretty awesome for a regular registered airmail parcel).

It's the white one, I started to try the few games availlable on the archive.

The stick is really good, controls are really responsive.

Back