Replacement Screen Covers Available

Of course. Only outside ok UK in Europe, it'd be $0.50 more., got something to do with the commonwealth, I dunno...

In what sense? I reckon there would be no difference, there is no glare coming outward from the screen if that's what you're asking...

So you;d say the clarity is about the same as with the original screen, right? That's basically what I was asking because I figured the light from teh FLU would cause a bit of glare.

There is slightly more exterior glare on the screen cover than the original GP32 plastic screeb, but very slightly. But with the bit more glare it makes up in clarity. Personally, I prefer the actual-coloured glare than the red AR stuff the original had, it was weird, and the screen seems alot clearer without it.

I might pick one up just to see how it looks, But I'd like to know how hard it is the remove the outer frame and if there's any danger to the FLU when trying to remove it, I dont know if it's the same for others but I can see light around the outer edges of the frame while the light is on and my thinking is I might harm it trying to pry it off. Also the guide you showed said something about adhesive not sticking, and using glue to re-attach it which might be a problem if I need to replace the glass.

Sorry if I'm overly inquisitive... I'm just overly protective of my GP.

The adhesive is just in case, you put a touch of super glue on the bottom. I removed the screen of my gp32 4 times, the 3rd time around I had to use glue for it to stick properly. There shouldnt be any dammage done to your GP32 is you do it very cautiously. I don't think there's a chance of messing up anything thats actually under the grey piece, its pretty thick. But really forcing it (as apposed to slow/steady) might make your opening tool slip and scratch something you don't want scratched.

Alpha2, there is glue that holds the grey piece to the system, that is what loosend.

Back