Beta Rise Of The Triad Port

arrrgh

A couple weeks ago on the other forums I posted a quick build of this port of ROTT. This new build has 16-bit colour support(thanks to Pickle!), 800x480 mode(and a resolution menu to switch between 640x480 and 800x480) and fixed the bug introduced by the 16-bit code that stopped cutscenes from coming up. However it will not recognise input from the ABXY and shoulder buttons due to a SDL bug. The attatched ZIP has a build for both registered and shareware versions. By the way Craig, if you're going to make another video of the prototype can you pleeease do this? Pleeeeeaaasee? :wub:

arrrgh said:
A couple weeks ago on the other forums I posted a quick build of <a href="http://icculus.org/rott/" target="_blank">this</a> port of ROTT. This new build has 16-bit colour support(thanks to Pickle!), 800x480 mode(and a resolution menu to switch between 640x480 and 800x480) and fixed the bug introduced by the 16-bit code that stopped cutscenes from coming up. However it will not recognise input from the ABXY and shoulder buttons due to a SDL bug. The attatched ZIP has a build for both registered and shareware versions. By the way Craig, if you're going to make another video of the prototype can you pleeease do this? Pleeeeeaaasee?
<

Nice looking forward to this!

Last edited by a moderator:
arrrgh said:
A couple weeks ago on the other forums I posted a quick build of <a href="http://icculus.org/rott/" target="_blank">this</a> port of ROTT. This new build has 16-bit colour support(thanks to Pickle!), 800x480 mode(and a resolution menu to switch between 640x480 and 800x480) and fixed the bug introduced by the 16-bit code that stopped cutscenes from coming up. However it will not recognise input from the ABXY and shoulder buttons due to a SDL bug. The attatched ZIP has a build for both registered and shareware versions. By the way Craig, if you're going to make another video of the prototype can you pleeease do this? Pleeeeeaaasee?
<

Link is broken... :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Back