River Crossing Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Dr_Ian released River Crossing, a game in Game & Watch-Style.

river.png

Your sad man must cross a seemingly infinite sequence of rivers. How? With good timing and skills. Unfortunately the rivers are extremely dangerous and he is very likely to die many times.

Download: River Crossing
Homepage: http://www.paintindy.com/

Cruel posted on Mar 9 2007 at 10:43 AM said:
Interesting... i wonder, is there more Game & Watch-Style games for gp2x, like Space Bridge or etc.
There was a whole contest for Games like that on pdroms.de. Most of the entries are GP2x :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr 2X posted on Mar 9 2007 at 05:42 PM said:
OT: Does anyone know if PDRoms contest entries will be downloadable ?
Yeah they will be definatly :)

Nagelfar posted on Mar 9 2007 at 03:03 PM said:
There was a whole contest for Games like that on pdroms.de. Most of the entries are GP2x :)

Yeah I wrote this FOR that competition, then forgot to enter it. Whoops!

I guess anyone who really cares can have the source code. The image was embedded using bin2h. There aren't any comments and it was made in 4-5 days so don't expect very good code. Of interest is an sdl fill function and a tone/wave generator for the sound effects... that's about it.

Thanks for making a news post :wub: :wub: :( :wub:

this game is not playable. in level 4 you can`t cross the river, i always sink because if the "new" stones. If you toch them you sink, but what else can I do than to move?

You have to wait that the man stops on slippery rock, and then he can go on.
Instead, I'm stucked in level 30/31 with similar rock :p What is the right time to pass?

The readme tells you about the rocks and it even tells you the cheat code! (shocking I know)
There is an audio hint for the leaping rocks, it's when the guys leg is extended...

Back