Rot Season 1 Game 1 - Submit Scores Here - Deadline Feb 12 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Damn Mal, sounds like your getting pretty far, I might have to settle for 3rd place

I think you'll be save enough :) Haven't had as much time as I would have liked, but I'm def glad I learned how to get past the cart level, that was a major hurdle!

> Are you getting to level 3 with 2 lives?

Nope, I've always lost a life ( either cart, or by making a lazy mistake in an earlier level ) by the time I get there.

When is the deadline today btw?

Yea the cart is no joke, I've only made it past with 2 lives a couple times.
Sometime today (saturday) is the cut off, no official time has been established. This is the first round so I'm sure everyone will be cool with last minute or slightly late entries.

-edit

like this one:

Willow

119,750 MonkeyChops

got to the level 4 boss and died in like 2 seconds. getting to level 5 would be epic, given the time I know I could do it.

OK, broke the million, I think that's me done :)

Willow.PNG

I'm def getting the hang of it, but I'm def playing it because of the compo - when new games are being played, I don't think I'll be playing it as much! :)

Got to level 3 ( snow ) with both lives, then the feckin spear guys killed me both times in the 2nd half.

A quick tip I found by accident in this game - if you can afford to take the hit, run right through the first bomb thrower on the ski slope - they won't reappear again ( they can be very annoying and cost you a lot of health - having them out of the way allows you to focus more on the sword guys, birds and snowballs - oh, and that final archer :) )

Hope I'm not too late...

Willow
106,600 Tickles

And I'm done. Congrats to MonkeyChops it would seem :) I thought I was gonna beat you for a minute then but I somehow managed to get killed by the dragon :rolleyes:

Edit: Ok one more go
112,050 Tickles

Damn you MonkeyChops! :p That level 4 boss is easy to stay alive against but you risk getting hurt every time you try to get a meaningful hit in.

I'd like to say a big up to Tickles and MonkeyChops for breaking that 1 million on Willow, that gave a great target to try to reach!

Scores are tallied and points assigned for round one, please double check points and ranking:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/58384-rot-season-1-feb-through-april-2011-games-leaderboard-scoring/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back