Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satisfied but not for the reasons that I bought the GP32 for

• I would kick Bon Jovi square in the balls if given the chance

• Total voters

diablo2 posted on Aug 11 2004 at 07:44 PM said:
and even though he's not satisfied with snes on gp32 hes addicted to it
Yeah, it's fun to show it off and it is playable, though it could still be improved (And it is being improved).

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for the kick Jon Bon Jovi in the nads.

I love what my GP32 can do so I'm very satisfied in that department. This is thanks to all the superb coders out there rather than the commercial software which is severly lacking to say the least.

I'm not satisfied with the cheap tacky looking build quality or the retard joystick that you have to bodge to get it functioning properly in all directions.

So all in all a kick in the nutts. With steel toecaps I hope.

Yeah but you can't play it until friday!

Yeah yeah, rub it in why don'tcha!

Is it definitely coming today - I still haven't received any shipping confirmation or anything :unsure:

The hunt for the elusive gp32_console still continues - do you have a magnifying glass I could borrow?

Well its 8.30 here, the normal post has arrived, no GP32. Am I right in assuming that it would be too big of a box for the Postie to carry?

Man Bruno this is getting boreing. I want my gp32!

EDIT: Start working, stop dossing about! You know you'll be caught!

Hehe. more than likely but I've been doing it for 4 years now........... Anyway some of us don't have bosses that'll give us days off *clicks fingers* like that - so we have to get them back some how!! :D

I believe these are special delivery and that means they are insured against damage en route, so I guess they must be delivered by parcel force or courier or something. Don't give up yet man, hold on - it's on its way!

Did you get a shipping notice?

FFA_bruno posted on Aug 12 2004 at 08:10 AM said:
Did you get a shipping notice?
A whating notice? I ordered by cheque, so I didn't get half the shit that credit card ones got.

A whating notice?

Lol - sorry not very clear. You know, usually when you order something on the net, you get an email to say, "your order was dispatched on ______ at _______ blah blah"

FFA_bruno posted on Aug 12 2004 at 08:49 AM said:
A whating notice?

Lol - sorry not very clear. You know, usually when you order something on the net, you get an email to say, "your order was dispatched on ______ at _______ blah blah"
Nah, didn't get one from gbax.

Back