screen troubles

Phil

FAPPO!
Website
Visit site
i have noticed that there are white bloches on my screen that make colours lighter than they should be.
i'm quite worryed about. and it takes longer for the colours to disappear when i turn off my gp32.
should i complain and try and return it from the place site i got it (gbax.com) or will it just go away.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

p.s i got my gp32 like a week ago

It always takes a while for the colours to completely disappear from the screen.

p.s. this is my 100th post, horray :huh: :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: <_< :) :angry: :( :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

remove plastic screen shield, the nature of the screen means that images take a while to fade, it happens on GBA's too

This has been said 1000's of times, but here I go anyway...
Did you try new batteries, Alot of times when my batteries are low on power, some spots of the screen will start getting light, then start flickering. But the colors do take awhile to dissapear after you shut it off, even if your batteries are brand new....
Or it could be that you left it in the light for too long and it got hot and melted some parts of the screen. Its happend to my gameboy before. <_<

it must of been lighting because when i went down stairs the blocks just faided away its working perfect again so thats good

i guess i was being paranoid

Ah... so you just stayed at the stairs to find this out, write a post, and after that you went down the stairs and played more?
What did you do 1,5 days at the stairs? ;)

Ahh... no. That's just the beginning...
If you'd meet me, I'd show you, how paranoid someone can possibly be ;)

Back