Scum V0.x.0 Reply

michu

Still Fresh
Website
www.neophob.com
hmm it looks like the official gp2x thread on scummvm.org is not very active... so i repost my feedback here:

hey dj willis, great work with the gp2x port. i discovered some glitches when i was playing Flight of the Amazon Queen:

save game: i press the right shoulder button, selected an saveslot, enter some question marks and clicked write entry - game should be saved. after that i exit scummvm, wait, and powered off my gp2x - the next time i tried to load the latest save game, the entry was not the expected one, but an earlier game save. - perhaps force a sd write flush?

load game: sometimes when i load a game, the game screen is black but the menu is visible. also when i move the mouse, items on the game screen get's highlighted. i pressed the right shoulder button to get into the menu - go back to the game - the game screen was here this time but without john king.. so i entered another room - then the problem was gone.

another question, would it make sense to add some filter to the gp2x port? or do you think it useless because of the 1:1 resolution?

cheers
michu

Back