SD card is stuck in slot

Not to be a jerk and point out the obvious, but you know they're spring loaded locked, right? Push it in, it clicks into place. Push it in again so it clicks and unlocks, and out it comes.

Not to be a jerk and point out the obvious, but you know they're spring loaded locked, right? Push it in, it clicks into place. Push it in again so it clicks and unlocks, and out it comes.

Actually, SD card slots can degrade over time as the spring wears out. I've seen it happen a couple times during my IT experience, which is why it could have been stuck. I wouldn't use pliers on it, though <_<

Just wondering if you got your sd card from Craigs shop, because my Pandora arrived yesterday (really liking it) with a sd card from gbax, stuck the card into slot1 and it wouldn't pop back out. After I got it out I noticed a little warrenty sticker under the card, so I took it off and all is good now.

Just wondering if you got your sd card from Craigs shop, because my Pandora arrived yesterday (really liking it) with a sd card from gbax, stuck the card into slot1 and it wouldn't pop back out. After I got it out I noticed a little warrenty sticker under the card, so I took it off and all is good now.

Warranty stickers would definitely get a card stuck in a slot, as GBA cartridges with price labels become lodged in my GBA, I hadn't thought of that.

Thanks, I knew that, I already tried the left slot :lol:

It didn't "click" when I pushed it, works perfectly now. I removed the stickers, just for safety.

It's a pair of 16GB of ByteStor SD cards I bought on play.com when the pandora was two months away (two years and two months ago, ehm)

Actually, SD card slots can degrade over time as the spring wears out. I've seen it happen a couple times during my IT experience, which is why it could have been stuck.

That's not the case, it's the first time I turn it on and I was trying the SD slots.

Mine stuck too but only for the first time(used scissors to remove),I didn't need to remove sticker.

Back