Pandora SDK, Developer Tools, Documentation [updated]

I could never set up a tool-chain so I compile everything on Panda with C-DEV pnd.

Okay I see, I will get to it then, but don't expect anything this month, I got a lot of exams coming up and won't find the time to do the write-up and proper packaging.

Thread finally updated with all the information gathered last month. (Actually, I have moved that entire conversation here as it's full of good stuff). Thanks to all for your help. Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed.

Pity Freamon isn't around much any more .. it would be nice to get a refresh of the CDEVTOOLS for the new OS ..

Because the MentorGraphics site (where you can get the CodeSourcery toolchain) is such a huge pain in the ass, I made an open document on GoogleDocs containing the download links to all versions of the toolchain (which should work without login information, they just don't give you the links until you ask them).

Download links for Sourcery CodeBench Lite Edition for ARM GNU/Linux

Feel free to keep it up to date when new updates roll out.

Last edited by a moderator:
For on-board development, is it possible to use Python on Pandora or would I need to install Python in PanDebian to be able to use it on Pandora?

Thanks!

For on-board development, is it possible to use Python on Pandora
yes, with pygames and pygtk ;)

Thanks for the info, sebt3!

Do you know where I can download them?

To clarify, I mean that I did not see any PND files for them at least when using PND Store app....so, are they in other repo somewhere or do I need to download them using opkg in terminal?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back