Selling "First Batch" OpenPandora, 01/04/2013 - Lowered Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcpe

Still Fresh
Hello Community.

I was a fortunate original pre-orderer who received an OpenPandora first batch unit. The OpenPandora is quite simply one of the best devices I own and I am very satisfied with it.

I have been away from the community for awhile and just now becoming once again active and more interested in the world of OpenPandora. Well, there's a new version of the OpenPandora available now - the 1GHz version. I am now planning to upgrade to the newest version.

I am currently selling my first batch OpenPandora. The unit is flawless (no scratches or blemishes, screen is mint too) and works perfect. Every button, d-pad, joystick nub ,etc... works flawless. It comes with the original AC Power chord. No SD memory cards are included. Asking $250.00USD. Ready for pick-up or shipping now. You will need to pay for shipping.  Sorry, U.S. customers only...

Pandora1.JPG
photo.JPG

Feel free to PM me if your interested. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Tempting...  $350.00 is a little more than I was hoping to pay for a 1GHz after selling mine.

I have had great success with PSX emulation on my first batch unit. PCSX-reARMed works flawless.

Thanks for the offer though.

Still for sale...   I lowered the price a couple of times after researching what people have sold their "first batch" units for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back