Selling Gp2x And Gp32

sseanm99

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I've been going through my consoles and deciding to sell off all the ones I never play. Sadly, that now includes my GP32 and GP2X. I pre-ordered my GP2X back in September, but I've not really got the patience for it. I've since gone back to my Zodiac, as that can do almost everything I need (MP3, videos, ebooks, NES, + a few games)

GP32 - NLU. Complete with box, instructions, Link cable, Astonisha Story carry case, 128MB SMC card and CD with original software (freeelauncher and drivers). Still has the original firmware. There are no scratches on the screen, but the white plastic just above the screen is slightly damaged. (Still works perfectly) £35 + postage

GP2X - Complete with box, instructions and link cable. There are no scratches on the screen, but there is some dust trapped underneath the screen protector, and a slight chip in the plastic to the left of the screen (caused by me trying to get the protector off :doh: ) Still has original firmware. - £80 + postage

Pokemon mini console (unboxed) with 4 games - Pokemon Party mini (unboxed), Pokemon Zany Cards, Pokemon Pinball mini and Pokemon Puzzle collection (all boxed with instructions) £20 + postage

(UK only please, since I've not got a paypal account)
Cheers,

Sean

loz_the_guru posted on Mar 19 2006 at 08:16 PM said:
could be interested in teh gp, hows about 30inc, or a bit less and i could meet up as im in manchester?

How about £30 and we can meet up, or £30 + postage? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
30 and we meet up is fine, thoguh i may have to send my girlfriend as im not going to be there for a while. is this okay? She lives in didsbury, but meeting up in teh centre (picadilly gardens or somrthing) might be better? Let me know, email or soemthing?

Back