Seriously Thinking About A Gp32

dentz

Still Fresh
i have two questions ONLY:

my first one is is there a form of starage on the gp32 other than smc (ie. hardrive tec.)

Second question, is there any other good sites other than lik-sang and gbax, cause i live in Canada, and was wondering if there is a canadian site that sells them.

thanks for any help

I've seen a few gaming shops carry the GP32 here around denver.. if you have any decent video game shops around you, check it out.
I don't know of any storage other than SMC

(1) No
(2) No (that I know of), but there are some US sites, which should be just as good. Two I know of: www.redoctane.com - out of stock, and www.the-discount-shop.com - more expensive, but has stock.

Just buy from Lik-Sang as you'll save $50 on the FLU if you buy from them instead of the-discount-shop.

I recommend Lik-Sang.com. They have cheap flu gp32s so even if you pay a custom (and there is a chance you won't) you will pay cheaper than in other shops.

i am canadian too and i am a proud gp32 owner. i got mine through lik-sang. got the flu. and it wasnt that expensive. just the shipping will kill you. lol. i thought i was the only canadian with the interest in gp32. hey... cool! gp32_console

thought i was the only canadian with the interest in gp32.
one more here clean_sandwich

I had purchased my GP32 FLU from Lik-Sang just before Christmas

Shipping was $26.00US for the gp32_console a SMC and a Retail Game
:ph34r: Customs charged me about 26 CAD after a couple weeks of reciving the package :ph34r:

As for any Canadian store, I didn't seem to find any myself!

Hope this helps any

my first one is is there a form of starage on the gp32 other than smc (ie. hardrive tec.)
You don't really need any other storage on the GP32 because using something like gpdrive or PC Link you can transfer files between your PC and your GP32 really easily (and quickly using gpdrive).

If you need more capacity on the move, just buy some more SMC's. They're not particularly expensive...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Canada to and I got my gp32 from gbax, avoided customs fees by asking
for them to mark it was a gift.

Back