Setting nub role in pnd?

Maquis196

All, I'm planning on uploading the icculus.org duke3d port pnd I made but I wanted to create a pandora compatible keymap for the game so people don't have to fiddle with it much.

Now, for a game like this I could really do with the right nub being set to mouse movement. Is there a way of doing this from the pnd (like how it can change CPU speed). I've done a look around the forums but I'm new to all this.

At present the keymap will work but being 3d you'll need to look up and down easily, and with your right thumb I imagine.

(sorry if I missed thread/wiki with this information in)

Ah... how many repos/apps/dipthongs do we have? Ive only used the repo and there wasnt a duke version in there... Probably not much difference to that version I imagine, had some issues compiling a more modern version of eduke32 so was just going to put this one up for now.

Is there an official pnd storage site?

how the f*** did I miss this page;

http://pandorawiki.org/PND_nub_modes
It was bit outdated though, fixed now.

Ah... how many repos/apps/dipthongs do we have? Ive only used the repo and there wasnt a duke version in there... Probably not much difference to that version I imagine, had some issues compiling a more modern version of eduke32 so was just going to put this one up for now.

Is there an official pnd storage site?
I'd say it's http://repo.openpandora.org/ , apps was Craig's effort that had several major issues (uploading software without author's permission and being unmaintained - impossible to get your releases updated, so stuck with old versions forever).

Ah I see, mostly been playing around with software that either I couldnt find on pandora or was out of date on the repo (like urquan). I have the most recent version of Corsixth compiled but I see that Wally maintains that on repo so I'll leave that be.

I guess when something works, sometimes it doesn't matter what version it is (like that eduke32 being 2yrs out of date, doubt that affects us much). I can see my maintained pnd's ending up like my maintained super list on winehq; lengthy :)

Back