Shipping To Canada

jfbilodeau

Still Fresh
Good day all,

I wish I could say I'm the happy owner of a GP2X, but that's not yet the case. I ordered my GP2X from gp2x.co.uk via Airmail, and was please to be shipped a MKII, however, 10 days after it was shipped, I learned that Canadian Customs sent it back. Grr! Talking to gp2x.co.uk, they kindly suggested I use UPS instead of Airmail, which I did, however, three days later, I learned that the GP2X is still stuck at customs. UPS and gp2x.co.uk both told me that CBSA doesn't like game system for some reason.

Did anyone else from Canada ever had this sort of trouble getting a GP2X? I placed my order on April 24th, and I'm still GP2X-less

:angry:

J-F

Woo hoo!

According to the UPS' tracking page, my GP2X has FINALLY been cleared and is now in the country. Hopefully, it'll be at my doorstep on Monday.

Customs can be tricky. With everything going on, can;t blame them for being cautious. You'll have your GP2X soon and you'll be happy for sure :)

I don't mind customs, it's the customs FEES that tick me off....

"Oh yeah, not bad enough I paid $250 plus already for it, I have to pay another $40? Sure, can I get you a leg while you're at it?"

I ordered from gp2x.co.uk but seem to have been charged significantly more than the advertised price in USD... I will have to investigate this.

Back