Smashgp

crimsonnight

EDIT: I cant get it to work, it just shows a black screen with a wierd line at the top, what am i doing wrong? *FIXED IT*

I now have another problem : p whenever I select a character it freezes T_T

I don't really think that anyone can help you without more information. I mean, show me the doctor that can help you, if you go to him, and just say: "Ouch!"

Some things like Firmware, Installation Directory, Installed Extra Characters etc. should help the developer debugging the game.

Doesn't the game have to be stored directly onto the SD card to work?

Doesn't the game have to be stored directly onto the SD card to work?
Well yes, but you can have multiple directories on an SD card. It helps troubleshooting to know where exactly on the SD card it is.

Thanks, I think i found out the problem, I think 1 of the characters corrupted it, cause I now know the menus also wernt working as they should T_T ty for ur help ^_^ also r u saying that it doesn't have to be on the route of the SD card?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh we r sayin it shud be on da root. Please, this is not a SMS, we speak english here. Or any other language but god not TXT SPEEK.

On a keyboard:

R

and

Are

take relatively th esame amount of time to type.

yeh we r sayin it shud be on da root. Please, this is not a SMS, we speak english here. Or any other language but god not TXT SPEEK.

On a keyboard:

R

and

Are

take relatively th esame amount of time to type.

And to boot, people can understand it better than "r u 2 big tat i cn cuz u r lik 1"

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a maximum number of characters that you can have, as i just added loads, and now it freezes on the "press start" screen at the beginning.

Fantastic game, been lovin it up till this point.

I solved the problem last night by removing Anakin Skywalker, not sure if its a problem with him specifically though, as after removing him i had exactly 40 characters.

Not investigated further yet as my batteries have run out >_<

I'm running into a very similar problem. The game will run fine, but when I attempt to select the only character I added(WarGreymon), the game freezes.

2.0 firmware, MkII GP2X, game's installed on the root of the SD card, if all that will help.

ye that happed to me dont load heaps of guys and some of them screw it up. like pacman should prob make a full list of wats good and bad

all the characters work on the psp version,, but some of them are buggy,,
on the psp there is a 56 char limit,, give or take,,

some dont work for the gp32x, but sometimes renaming it helps,,

i dont have a gp2x,, so i need to know which ones work, and the ones that dont on the gp2x version,,

then ill put a capiblity column,,

Back