SMC

Dabla

Still Fresh
I'm a newby and i'm french, my english is not very well.
On the net i found some Rom of GP32(they're .SMC).
Can we put this in a Smart Media Card for play with th GP32?

No you can't. And if it is a SMC, it is prolly an illegal hacked game. If you want buy games goto www.entware.com and click JoyGP and you can register your GP32 there (yes, again) then buy the games you want. If you want free games look for .fxe's and .fpk's, .fxe's, put them in GP:\\GPMM and fpk's select File->Install, then select the fpk. Oh, and after you bought a buy game, you get a zpk, and you have to do the same with zpk's as with fpk's

rcx21000 and his mum won't be impressed with this post :rolleyes:

while there may be a method to do this, lets just say no u can't

edit.. doh i can't believe u beat me posting..........

I think is the same thing that the game boy and game boy advance , where , with a game boy linker, we can play with GB rom on the Game Boy.

Zider posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
isn't .SMC ripped commercial games, ie illegal?
No, you can get them here on gp32x.de.

Last edited by a moderator:
.smc games are illegal rips of GP32 commercial games. They are illegal to have, to use, to distribute. We also do not allow any information on this community to where you can get any, or how you can use them if you have them. sorry. good luck.

TJFBryant posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
.smc games are illegal rips of GP32 commercial games. They are illegal to have, to use, to distribute. We also do not allow any information on this community to where you can get any, or how you can use them if you have them. sorry. good luck.
http://www.gp32x.de/gp32download.php?do_w...selectcat&cat=6
here's a link to download smc's
If what youre saying was true, every mp3, or even exe file, would be illigal, just because some are.

GGFire ..those are demo games. you install them on your home pc and try them out..or some of them are just videos to watch the action and see what its like. I know, I ve tried them all.
These are not FULL COMMERCIAL GAMES...they are just demos of the games..so YES .SMC files are illegal. If they are FULL commerical games.

Did I really have to be that specific??

I apologize to anyone who didn't really understand fully.

by the way ..some of those "smc's" are really exe files.
WHY would every exe file and mp3 file be illegal??
I said SMC's ..not other file extensions.

DABLA,
Don't be sorry its ok. We just don't want free floating hacked GP commercial games roaming around the forum. The games are so cheap (8-17 US$) at JoyGP.
You are welcome here ...I welcome you as does everyone else on this forum. illegal warez is just a bad subject on this forum. Enjoy your GP32

TJFBryant posted on Aug 17 2003 said:
GGFire ..those are demo games. you install them on your home pc and try them out..or some of them are just videos to watch the action and see what its like. I know, I ve tried them all.
These are not FULL COMMERCIAL GAMES...they are just demos of the games..so YES .SMC files are illegal. If they are FULL commerical games.

Did I really have to be that specific??

I apologize to anyone who didn't really understand fully.

by the way ..some of those "smc's" are really exe files.
WHY would every exe file and mp3 file be illegal??
I said SMC's ..not other file extensions.

DABLA,
Don't be sorry its ok. We just don't want free floating hacked GP commercial games roaming around the forum. The games are so cheap (8-17 US$) at JoyGP.
You are welcome here ...I welcome you as does everyone else on this forum. illegal warez is just a bad subject on this forum. Enjoy your GP32
I meant to correct you, as you said that smc's are illegal, but you meant to say that only smc's that are full commercial games are illegal.
People here often think that ALL smc's are illegal, so even when someone asks if he can run a demo on the gp32, everyone starts yelling that he's a pirate.

Back