snatchers im not askin for roms just which emu

And now in full sentences please? (placing one word after the other does NOT always create a normal, understandable sentence... :rolleyes: )

Cpt

I understand don't you! lol :D
Please write something that other people can understand. Were you drunk when you wrote this or something?

will anyone just be quite about my grammar mistakes and ansewer the question

"Is snatchers playable on any emulator for the gp32 and in english!"

(so i can understand it lol)

The MSX2 version of Snatcher should run fine in FMSX or whatever it's called (I don't use the emulator or my GP32 enough, sorry if I got the name wrong! :p), but not ENGLISH translation has been made. I think there was a Spanish or Portuguese one, though. SD-Snatcher (which is more arcadey) is translated and should run fine also.

Unfortunately, all other versions of Snatcher (from memory Sega/Mega CD, Saturn, PSX, PC Engine Super-CD, and one or two old Japanese PC's but specifically not including the X68000 IIRC) aren't emulated on GP32 at this point in time. It's remotely possible the Sega CD one could be, but I really doubt anyone would bother because it'd require optimizing to hell and back to get anything remotely runnable. Sorry, but the GP32 just isn't cut out to play Snatcher (until someone translates the MSX2 one...)

Back