So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish ...

Damn! I didn't even get the chance to say good bye. I hope he is joking about the military thing... I am sure Telco would never be so dumb to risk his life while shooting people with a different uniform just because his "country" tells him to. I mean... he was an anarchist! Can't really see him in the army.

xnopasaranx said:
Damn! I didn't even get the chance to say good bye. I hope he is joking about the military thing... I am sure Telco would never be so dumb to risk his life while shooting people with a different uniform just because his "country" tells him to. I mean... he was an anarchist! Can't really see him in the army.
I dont think his position in the armed forces has anything to do with "shooting people". He's been a telecommunications man, so I'll assume it has something to do with that.

Not everyone in the military is there to kill people, after all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I dont think his position in the armed forces has anything to do with "shooting people". He's been a telecommunications man, so I'll assume it has something to do with that.

Yeah, the rest of them are there to provide support to the people who kill people. :D

saehn said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:

Yeah, the rest of them are there to provide support to the people who kill people. :D

like the medics whom will help fix up anyone from either side that has been injured rather than killed so that they can be shot at again.

moz said:
like the medics whom will help fix up anyone from either side that has been injured rather than killed so that they can be shot at again.
...and then resume shooting at each other. Exactly correct!

Don't get too serious about my offhand remark. I can appreciate the notion of a defensive force, but I don't have incredibly high opinions for professional armies subject to the whims of corrupt power-seekers.

Back