[SOLVED] Snes9x4P and touchscreen stopped working after hotfix 6

jeremy

Still Fresh
Hi everyone

It's pretty much what it said in the title.

I just recieved my pandora this morning just before I had to go to school, so I just put in my sdcard that I already made with Snes9x4P and a couple of games.

A couple of minutes ago I had time to Flash Hotfix 6 and rebooted.

I tried starting Snes9x4P, which it did, but none of the games work anymore and on top of that the touchscreen stopped working too (It's not that it isn't calibrated, it just doesn't register.

Please help.

Jeremy

Which hotfix? On HF7+ the touchscreen might stop working sometimes.

Edit: Sorry, I should read the whole title first ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called HF6-Updater, so i'm assuming it's Hotfix 6

Ok, I flashed the NAND with Hotfix 7 like Wrath of Khan said. here's what happened:

Everything works fine again.

I think it was because I was on the new experimental Kernel (I hadn't had my hands on a pandora yet, so don't blame me) ED said it was installed on it and I could choose to run it in the boot menu, but not that it was the default.

And so, In following the quickstart guide on the wiki I completely screwed up my system.

I feel so silly now :blink: .

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Jeremy

Ok, I flashed the NAND with Hotfix 7 like Wrath of Khan said. here's what happened:

Everything works fine again.

I think it was because I was on the new experimental Kernel (I hadn't had my hands on a pandora yet, so don't blame me) ED said it was installed on it and I could choose to run it in the boot menu, but not that it was the default.

And so, In following the quickstart guide on the wiki I completely screwed up my system.

I feel so silly now :blink: .

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Jeremy
Ok.Glad everythings working now. :)

Back