Some software questions

Eight Bit

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
Hi :)

I have my Pandora for 4 days now and ran into a couple of small software issues some of which I described in this topic

One of the things I can't seem to figure out is how to get DeadBeef to play SID tunes for more than 2 minutes. Some really awesome tunes take a bit longer than 2 minutes (Ghouls and Ghosts by Tim Follin, Delta ingame and many more)

I would be very gratefull if someone could help me with this and maybe provide some answers to the issues I ran into described in the other thread :)

<3 Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the things I can't seem to figure out is how to get DeadBeef to play SID tunes for more than 2 minutes. Some really awesome tunes take a bit longer than 2 minutes (Ghouls and Ghosts by Tim Follin, Delta ingame and many more)
How is audacious on the purpose ?

VLC doesn't play video streaming from the web. Not when opening an AVI directly and not when opening a playlist file with an url in it. (does work on my windows and ubuntu systems)
Please repport here, with some url I can test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, Audacious works much better. Especially with the HVSC integration. Thank you. I forgot all about it because I couldn't find it in the Pandora app store.

Guess I'll have to keep an eye on both the file archive and the app store at the same time ;)

Back