SONY PS5 (PlayStation 5)

Ugh, Star Ocean has trophies for hard difficulty settings. Not my cup of tea. I hear God of War PS4 can be trophy swept on easy difficulty. I might try that out, and if I like it I’ll buy the sequel.

Okay, I was finally billed for PS Plus. I have $92 left for spending on games. I’m not in a rush to get more games right now though. I’m still busy with Spyro 1, having 49 of 50 dragon rescues needed to reach the fifth world. Also, even though I still need two more game purchases to reach PlayStation Stars level 4, I also need 54 more rare trophies, so I’ll work on knocking that out first. Should be easy with a PS Plus Premium subscription. I have access to over 100 games with trophies.

Reactions: rSl
What does that mean exactly? Will you buy a new first party one or a third party one?

I know the fighting game geniuses all use third party controllers.

So you’re giving up on PlayStation? Sad.

You do have a life though. Me, I’m living the dream, getting paid by the government to sit at home and play video games. The dream is oddly unsatisfying.

Crash Bandicoot 4 is on sale on PlayStation this week. I might pick it up. Fortunately, Crash Trilogy comes with PS Plus Premium, so I can see if I like Crash games before buying Crash 4.

Okay, I’ve decided I’m not really into Crash. Too much skill required to unlock everything. Not only can I not speed run levels, I can’t even collect the bonus for destroying all the crates in the very first level, due to that bridge of crates that I suppose you have to run across while invincible.

I suppose this is the wrong place to ask for PS5 recommendations. I’m sitting on $34 PlayStation funds right now, and that’s the sort of thing that really bothers me. Odds are there’s going to be a huge PlayStation sale in the US around Thanksgiving, but that’s two weeks away, which is an eternity for my ADD brain.

Turns out PlayStation’s fall sale starts this Friday, which means no weekly sale today. Oh well, I can wait two days.

PlayStation is starting a sale right now that lasts through the 21st of December, but unfortunately there’s no list of all the games yet. Two I noticed were NHL 23 and Phoenix Wright Trilogy.

Planet Coaster and Disgaea 5 are included too. I was hoping for Disgaea 6. Disgaea 5 already comes with my PS Plus subscription. I think instead of continuously searching, I’ll wait for them to post an official list.

Turns out Genshin Impact is only the ninth most popular free to play game on PlayStation.
Here, the fan base had me convinced it was more popular than that. Well, quality beats quantity when it comes to fans anyway, because whales are where the money’s at.

Guys, I need tech advice. Do I use my console storage for PS5 games and my SSD for PS4 games, or vice versa? Maybe a mixture, where I put some PS5 stuff on console and some on SSD? I gotta admit, my SSD has a ton more space than my console, even after moving every PS4 game.

I found a reason why maybe I shouldn’t collect so many PlayStation games. Yakuza: Like a Dragon and The Pedestrian are being added to PlayStation Plus later this month, after I already bought them. It like they say: “The early bird gets the worm.” I do not like worms.

Guys, I can’t claim my free copy of Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire until at least 3 AM, possibly noon, and it’s bothering the crap out of me. Note that I haven’t even played my free copy of the first Pillars of Eternity yet.

Edit: Claimed just after 11 AM. Now I gotta ask myself, do I play PoE1 first or skip straight to PoE2? Apparently PoE1 isn’t really worth it, but it helps you appreciate PoE2 more, and PoE2 is really worth it. I think my OCD is telling me I should play PoE1 first just for the trophies.

Last edited:
Back