Spoungy A Button : (

RIPPER

Still Fresh
Just bought a GP32 off ebay for £120 including 64 meg card + 5 games (all of which are pretty crap) but i got it purly for the emus so im happy....BUT the A button is really spongy...it works fine but doesn't have the click of the B button.....So...has any one fixed this before is it possible to take the back off and repair this myself????? Pleeaaasssseee help me : (

PS...Pardon the Spelling ; )

Hi there

The GP32 is very easy to take apart and it may be that the plastic underneith the A Button, which is only held in by two small pinns has moved.

(Get an empty glas and put all the small bits in there!)

Cheers Catain...im gonna have to give it a go as im of to thailand for a month at the end of the week...so no time to send it back get my money back...ill post how i get on back hear later...fingers crossed X

HHmmmmm...not as easy as i thought this one......took the back off easy enough but it gets abit tough taking the other side off as the joystick wont fit hrough the hole???...anyone else tried taking one o these apart.....for the mean time ive put it all back together and the button seens a tad better just from the taking apart?

The joystick comes off if you pull it. And an added bonus just in case you bought her knights it comes packaged with a red joystick that you can use to replace the old one :D

Back