Street Fighter

zsonance

Hey everyone. I just recently got a Caanoo and I was wondering if anyone can help me run Street Fighter II, SF2: Champion Edition, and Hyper Fighting. I installed Mame4All but the games just run soooo slow. I'm guessing because the emulator is not optimized? I've seen Youtube videos of people playing SFII and it runs smooth. Also, Mortal Kombat 1.

Is Mame4All the only emulator to use to run these games? How can I run these games fast and smooth?

Thanks!
Z

Are the Megadrive or Snes versions not to your liking? I'm a big fan of the street fighter and I find the console versions play very well, you have World warriors, turbo, super and Alpha 2 for snes as well champion addition for megadrive also does the cps2 emu play them? I know alpha 3 and the marvel series play great on the cps2 emu. Also maybe you can try the Street fighter collection on the playstation emu.. Just some ideas.

Ok just checked, cps2 emu plays super street fighter 2 and SSF2T.

[ quote name='sebt3' date='05 August 2011 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1312580644' post='955250']
you wont find more optimized than mame4all.
also http://lmgtfy.com/?q=caanoo+howto+overclock&l=1
[/quote]

I used to play SFA3 on ggpo all the time, still do occasionally.

Yoshi Dragon said:
Forget MAME4ALL for SF, too slow.

SFA, SFA2, SSF2, SSF2X, SSF2T run great on CPS2Emu.

For the CPS1 versions of SF, we need FBA.

BTW. Is anyone playing SF on GGPO or Supercade ? It's great, GGPO allows even spectating a match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input dudes.. Yeah the CPS2 emulator for the Caanoo freakin rocks..if you clock up the processor to full, it usually crashes, but if you keep it a little lower (around 710mhz) or somewhere around that Marvel VS. Capcom runs incredibly well..im impressed.

Does FBA run on the Caanoo? For some reason I really love the arcade versions of the first street fighters. Although I'm not complaining about the SNES versions, I like them as well ;) I'm just an all around street fighter lover.

Back