Subtitles request

I will translate all of this if someone else does the work of typing the German text out for me.

Edit: Damnit, you snuck that third video in when I wasn't looking

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh just learn german!

Edit: Subtle thread-attention-grabbing buoyancy post.

Gotta say, working for a radio you could at least expect him to read the questions a few times beforehand so he doesn't sound like he's reading them off a piece of paper like a fourth grader. And interrupting your interviewee isn't cool either no matter how delighted you are hearing retro music. Also, if I knew I was being filmed I would try to make a less bored impression.

Gotta say, working for a radio you could at least expect him to read the questions a few times beforehand so he doesn't sound like he's reading them off a piece of paper like a fourth grader. And interrupting your interviewee isn't cool either no matter how delighted you are hearing retro music. Also, if I knew I was being filmed I would try to make a less bored impression.

It takes a lot of work to be professional and charismatic. We all have to start sitting in front of a microphone saying "uhh..." after every sentence.

Unless of course you just happen to have a gift.

Uhm...

He could have tried at least :p

Youtube needs an option to play a video at 90% speed

Evildragon does to much german/minute
True, but the interviewer also kinda presses him to it. I would attempt a voice-over although I have never tried that before. But ED talks too fast, it would prolly take me aeons to get it right.

This, however, also reminds me of a song. Heck, dunno what's going on with me.

Someone in the German forum already wrote that Radio Paralax is shit - he was right.

1. He only reads off everything he says.

2. His questions are partly (no, I just looked on a bit - they are mostly) shit.

3. He can't even read his questions as fast as he asks them - meaning he ceases all the time.

(not sure about the word "ceases" - looked it up, but there are always more than one translation, and only one is right in a particular case :rolleyes: )

Someone in the German forum already wrote that Radio Paralax is shit - he was right.

1. He only reads off everything he says.

2. His questions are partly (no, I just looked on a bit - they are mostly) shit.

3. He can't even read his questions as fast as he asks them - meaning he ceases all the time.

(not sure about the word "ceases" - looked it up, but there are always more than one translation, and only one is right in a particular case :rolleyes: )
Do you mean he "pauses"? :)

Back