Super Mario War freeze

Sephiroth

Website
Visit site
hello again!

some days ago, i downloaded super mario war from link to file archive.

It's a brilliant game, but after some minutes playing it freezes all the time. cannot exactly say when it freeze or after which ingame event. but it's round about minutes everytime i think.

If it freezes, the only thing i can do is pandoraButton + off (hard reset)

only pandora button does not work...:/

Is this a known problem with this port?

Downloaded the pnd several times. always the same problem.

greetings

Yes, it's something I occasionally encountered... we haven't been able to find out what this causes yet.

I had the same at the beginning with Pickles Battle for Wesnoth port - doesn't happen with Ivanovic' port. Maybe it's some compiler settings?

Yes, it's something I occasionally encountered... we haven't been able to find out what this causes yet.

I had the same at the beginning with Pickles Battle for Wesnoth port - doesn't happen with Ivanovic' port. Maybe it's some compiler settings?
thanks for the information!

i'll wait for a new compilation of sb:)

greetings

Well, it would be nice that *very long* holding the pandora button would kill off the pnd that was started last. And maybe *very very long* holding as a poweroff.

The pandora itself is just sitting idle. If you login from remote either using wifi or usb, you can just kill the supermario wars, because it is stuck somewhere.

The *long* holding the pandora button will not really help, since the screen is grabbed by sm wars, so the task kill menu can not appear.

I have encountered hangs with Quake II as well. For no obvious reason it hangs after seconds or even longer times (like 45 minutes)...

I can check to see what i used, try a newer compiler.

I have encountered hangs with Quake II as well. For no obvious reason it hangs after seconds or even longer times (like 45 minutes)...

Thats probably something different to do with the 3d driver. (Ive had 3d things lock up on me if a wireless network is connected) Quake1 locks up a couple minutes in since the last driver update.

Back