svc chaos

angrypants

GP OG
Has anyone played this game yet, I guess the rom has been leaked and its floating around now. I was just wondering if anyone has played it and if so what do you guys think. I saw the screen shots a little while back and the game looked awesome but once acctually playing the game I was a bit let down. I love capcom and snk fighting games and its gret to see charactors from both companies together but this game really was kind of a let down. The characters they chose to put in the game are awesome but for some reason the game just dosn't seem to work that well. SNK vs capcom 2 was a great game though and at this point as far as snk/capcom cross overs go its still king.

Where did u get it from??

and if u cant tell me that can u please tell me where i can see come screenshots of it.

You didn't mention a single reason why it was bad. It just takes some getting used to, its a nice change, but CVS2 is better.

I really like that game. The animations are very smooth and it looks very good.
The fights are fast and cool, and there are many secret characters (like zero from megaman). I think this game kicks ass :)

Just been playing it this morning (shit! late for work) and it's pretty damn good. If you've never got on with the KOF/SNK games, then this game is a nice introduction.

Animation is real perfect, check out dhalsim's bendy limbs, and the gameplay is spot on. Playmore and SNK have worked really hard on this game and it shows, the Capcom character redraws really look great.

My only small gripe is the presentation could be a bit better, somehow it just feels a bit m.u.g.e.n, if you know what I mean. Music and backgrounds are a litle bland and you don't get proper endings, just a picture and some text. Of course, I am playing a beta version that I shouldn't even have (but I don't think the final version has changed at all) and I've only played for a few hours so there might be ending's on a higher difficulty, though probably not.

But, all said and done, the backgrounds don't distract from the gameplay and that is the most important thing. Most fans of this genre aren't too bothered about frilly bits these days and as far as gameplay goes, I couldn't have expected better.

SNK fighting games are in a league of their own, the stylised graphics do the capcom characters a lot of justice and the new characters really look at home. I've only been playing this a couple of hours this morning and an hour last night, but the more I play it the more I enjoy it - which is a very good sign. What I enjoy most, is that after 10 years of playing updates of the original SF2, here is a street fighter game that really is different.

SCORE ATM: 91 ...mins late for work.

svcplus007.png
svcplus008.png
svcplus009.png

svcplus010.png
svcplus011.png
svcplus012.png

svcplus013.png
svcplus014.png
svcplus015.png

Its an arcade game that runs on neo=geo hardware but I think there is a ps2 version coming out soon. The game is acctually pretty good I suppose and this is a hacked version of the arcade game. The backgrounds and the music as well as the endings are what really makes me not in love with it though. Just little things like that make it seem ruched and unpolished. SVC2 had great 3d backgrounds and effects on fireballs and that sort of thing that really made it look like a game that had been well thought out. I find the game play on svc chaos to be alright it is in keeping with the other current kof games. However I think since playmore started work on kof games and other fighters things just havn't been as great as they where. Don't get me wring they are doing a great job but I just found the orginal snk team to be a cut above. Over all it is good but it really is a nother neo-geo fighting game. As with SVC2 which was really pretty much a capcom fighting game in which they have just shared charactors. Over all I love snk and capcom games but have always been more of a capcom fan. Still its a fairly good game but when you get the two best names in fighting games together I want to be blown away.

Back