Tanda On Blu+

Both the adic and this test update both have the top 20% whiteout issue that has been happening lately (blu+).

There was some post from mr. mirko I think where he stated one line had to be changed if you use his sdk, its somewhere in the forums.

If you have any more updated tests, feel free to post them, I can't wait till this game works for me.

mth411

From Mr. Mirko's changelog:

- added function : gp_initFramebufferBP
Hopefully it will help solving the display bugs from some new BLU+ machines.
If you suffer from a "faulty" BLU+, use gp_initFramebufferBP, instead of gp_initFramebuffer.

So, replace all gp_initFramebuffer with gp_initFramebufferBP for a quick hack.
If you want to make it perfect, make it selectable via an options menu so you only have one .fxe for all machines :)

Thank you EvilDragon.

We use our own SDK, anyway we are searching for the differences between gp_initFramebuffer and gp_initFramebufferBP.
We already applied a slightly different initialization, but nothing changed.

try this:
Vertical back porch :0x08
Vertical front Porch :0x02
Vertical sync pulse width :0x5
Horizontal back porch :0x32
Horizontal front porch :0x2
Horizontal sync pulse width :0x1e
(source)

Last edited by a moderator:
some weird sh*t is going on with the version from Tanda_BLU-plus_test_(01092005a).zip
It displays vertical noisy bars, which move from right to left
There are absolutely no graphical elements which are recognizeable, just the lines...
If you need a betatester for BLU+, contact me via ICQ or IRC (#gp32 on efNet)

some weird sh*t is going on with the version from Tanda_BLU-plus_test_(01092005a).zip
It displays vertical noisy bars, which move from right to left
There are absolutely no graphical elements which are recognizeable, just the lines...
If you need a betatester for BLU+, contact me via ICQ or IRC (#gp32 on efNet)

Mail me your ICQ #ID, please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't know if my PM went out, can't find it in "sent messages"
but you can find my ICQ-UIN in my profile, just click on my nickname, and have a close look ;)

Yeah, the version posted today makes everything crazy, the screen is just trippy lines of colors.

Please keep trying, looks like a cool game when I ignore the bar.

Back