Tested Md Rom With Fgen32

swisscheese

Still Fresh
I Tested over 100 Roms with fGen32,here my List of Working Rom with SOUND!!!!!! :Arch Rivals,Art Alive,Atomic Runner,Vertigo2099(Battle Mania2),Best of Best,Bimini Run,Brett Hull Hockey95,Dynamite Head,Fatal Fury1+2,Frogger,Goldenaxe1+2,Gunstar,Joe Montana Football2,Mickey Mouse Fantasia,Indy Car,Phelios,Pulseman,Pac Attack,Rolling Thunder2,Chester Cheetah,Shinobi1+3,Sidepocket,Sonic1,Street of Rage1+2,Splaterhouse2+3,Strider,Tennis?,Toki,Todd^s Adv.in Slime World,Ultraman.-Have Fun!!!! :p

hmmm, my splatter house2 rom does not work with sound on Fgen.

SwissCheeseman was awesome, why are people ripping off his name?

swisscheese posted on Aug 3 2004 at 04:45 PM said:
I Tested over 100 Roms with fGen32,here my List of Working Rom with  SOUND!!!!!!  :Arch Rivals,Art Alive,Atomic Runner,Vertigo2099(Battle Mania2),Best of Best,Bimini Run,Brett Hull Hockey95,Dynamite Head,Fatal Fury1+2,Frogger,Goldenaxe1+2,Gunstar,Joe Montana Football2,Mickey Mouse Fantasia,Indy Car,Phelios,Pulseman,Pac Attack,Rolling Thunder2,Chester Cheetah,Shinobi1+3,Sidepocket,Sonic1,Street of Rage1+2,Splaterhouse2+3,Strider,Tennis?,Toki,Todd^s Adv.in Slime World,Ultraman.-Have Fun!!!! :p
well he might be wrong about goldenaxe 1+2, but the rest look about right to me so it can't be that bogus

the only other one which might be wrong is Rolling Thunder 2 (has a bit of PSG sound only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back